Followers

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Malaysia Street Photography (FJM)

Assalamualaikum wbt..
Ola Malaysia..This weekend, I have no specific plan to do as I already cancelled the most tremendous+newly "first-time-spending" plan with one of my lovely friend due to the work issue..bluerghhh!! I'm so so so sorry sugar. But I want you to know that I really wanna meet you and have fun with all your *surprises*..(I swear)... ergghhhh idk, but seriously I have no hesitation to shot my head wit gun after hear your surprise dear. Dang! It's about Malaysia Street Photography man! OMG!!!I'm having teargasum since morning till now.. ;(
It's rarely for me to do street snapshots so my picture collection doesn't allow me to share those with u guys as bleh kre dgn jari jep..not much..(byk dlm my lappy yg kne curik uhh!!..huh) hmm maybe,i'll stress on it and do more street photography after diz..okey people?! ;)
Here some pic of mine dat I'm not sure either in street photography's category or not. nway, do enjoy..































 
 

****************************************
 Anyway to my friend that I broke d promise,I'm so sorry.. Please do take care and keep updating me with those excitement in dat exhibition oqey!!

P/s: Dear "Bruno Mars", wish our meet up plan will became true after diz..

Till then, wassalam~

No comments: